[Radio-announce] Stir Fry, more about pressure cooking..., a bit of this, that and usual banter! Hazelnuts! 9 EST. ACBRadio Mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jan 9 17:39:36 EST 2016

The Big R (Randy) and I are at it again. We reward more of you for sharing
your mistakes with us! Imagine that, being appreciated for making mistakes!

I give you a stir fry demo for sweet and sour pork and shrimp. Randy tells
us how he's making chicken soup today! Oh, my mouth is watering as I write
this!

Tune in, 9:00 P.M. Eastern.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

 Catch a replay throughout the next day or enjoy the podcast once it is
posted.

Find the podcast on our iOS app: ACB Link

To listen to the show by phone: 605 475-8130.

Leave us voice mail:

206 736-9301.

Email: hazelnuts at acbradio.org

Tweet us: @ACBHazelnuts

Thanks for being nutty enough to listen to us. We have a good time and love
cooking!