[Radio-announce] Attention! Attention! Attention! to all David Bowie fans

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 10:35:56 EST 2016

Boy have I got a treat for you this Wednesday night! Join me, Mike B, for a
very special edition of The Best Of Yesterday and Today. As some of you may
be aware by now, on Sunday night sometime late in the evening hours Eastern
time, singer/song writer David Bowie died of liver cancer at age 69 in
Manhattan New York. According to reporters he died peacefully while
surrounded by his family and friends. Tonight, with the help of my special
guest dj, dj Song Sparrow, (his real name is Jeremy), we'll be taking you on
a tour of David's career, by discussing his accomplishments in the music
business, we'll talk about his family life, his education, and of course
play his music. We'll cover most of his music ranging from the 1970s to the
present, and We'll be counting down 30 of his biggest hits. Of course, he
has many more songs than that, but then again, we've only got two hours. Due
to the fact that Jay can't be in the studio with me live, just like we did
during the year-end show, I'll be talking with him via a pre-recorded Skype
call. So join us tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 4 pacific, 5 mountain, and
6 central, for a special tribute to the legendary David Bowie on The Best Of
Yesterday and Today. We'll see ya then.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive