[Radio-announce] Actually, something really cool happened this week, and you'll hear about it on Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 16 19:52:30 EST 2016

Hi there.

I'm making another big sacrifice tonight.  The NFL playoffs are on, and one of the games will be on while I'm broadcasting.  I'm going to somehow get through it and do my show tonight.  The show is Anything and Everything, and it can be heard on ACB Radio Interactive every Saturday night at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.  For three hours I'll be playing you all sorts of great audio recordings from the late 1800's through today.  There'll also be some sports, weather, general talk, and the great Bullwinkle Joke of the Week.  Oh yeah, there's general conversation as well.  Your email messages are always welcome anytime.  Send them to

and I'll mention your name on the show, and also tell some of the content.  I always like those very romantic, serious and personal love letters, so send them my way and I'll read them for all to hear.

As you know, I wasn't on last week.  The reason for this is because the Bengals were playing the Steelers in the Playoffs.  I figure that you already know how it ended, but you'll get my take on it as a Bengals fan.  There were also a couple of Kentucky Basketball games, and I'll mention them, and in particular how the team did against Auburn today.  I also have to mention how Duke did as well.

There is one other thing that I'll mention.  I had a really nice thing happen to me.  I don't know what will come of it, but I definitely see potential.  You'll just have to tune in and learn what it was.

To hear the show, you can point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  If you have an iOs device, you can get the ACB Link app and catch it that way.  That app not only has ACB Radio content, but it also has other ACB resources on it.

Tune into ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org