[Radio-announce] If it's so cold outside that there are frozen pants in your yard, then it's time to listen to the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!!!

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 14:34:34 EST 2016

Hi friends,

Are you prepping for the blizzard in DC? Frozen pants you ask? Tune in to the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern today for music and wacky frivolity as only Brian and Rick can deliver. …….

…… don’t tell anyone --- but we will be celebrating a couple birthdays on today’s show.

Congratulations are in order to the fans of Peyton Manning. Patriots vs. the Broncos at Mile High Stadium. You know who we are rooting for as we hunker down in the Man Cave in Watertown, MA,

Please text us during the show at 617-633-7947.

Please join us live tonight at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can also listen with ACB’s new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

And stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight, Eastern.

Thanks for listening!!

Brian and Rick