[Radio-announce] Tonight on Main Menu for January 22, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:01:19 EST 2016

Hello, Main Menu listeners.

This week, we continue with part 2 of our conversation with Lisa Salinger in which we cover Keystroke <http://www.cfb.state.nm.us/apps>, a cross-platform typing tutor application as well as discussing the successes and frustrations with regards to accessibility. We continue with talk about Lisa’s work with BlindAlive <http://www.blindalive.com/> — a company providing eyes-free fitness instruction for the blind and visually-impaired.

Afterward, Randy and I talk about what has been on our minds as he experienced a cable and Internet outage a couple of weeks ago. This includes some other tidbits that came our way.

You can listen tonight at 9PM Eastern using the ACB Link iOS app or by going to the ACB Radio Mainstream <http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream> site. Traditional phone service is yet another option — just call:

(605) 475-8130

Enjoy the program and thank you for your continued listening. Have a great weekend.

--
Jason