[Radio-announce] It's another Christmas Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 23 17:44:48 EST 2016

Hey out there.

Isn't this weather that we're having in the Eastern U.S. great?  I'm so glad we have a white Christmas.  I was looking to see what Santa brought, but I got this note from him saying the reindeer were still recovering from their yearly flying around the world.  Oh well, that's how it goes.

So much for a little fun.  In all seriousness, I hope everybody made it through this major storm with little problems.  I did, and, for the most part, I really enjoyed it.  I have internet and electricity here, so I can bring you another edition of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show is on every Saturday night, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific times.  Those times are U.S. times.  For three hours I will play audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  I'll also mention the important sports that I keep track of, mention prayer requests, if we have any, and, of course, there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week, which may take a little time to figure out, but once you do I think you'll enjoy it.  Hmmm, I think I'm forgetting something else.  Let me think for a minute.  I have to be careful when I do that, because my brain sometimes starts smoking, and it's not good.  Give me a second to ponder this ... Oh yeah, now I remember.  I think that there was a little weather this week.  I'm not sure, but I'll have to check on that, and if I learn anything that you might be interested in, I'll mention it.

All this and probably more will be on Anything and Everything tonight on ACB Radio Interactive.  Don't forget to send me some email messages.  I'm thrilled to get requests, but your messages don't have to be that.  Let me know what you think of the show, send some general thoughts or comments, or, if nothing else, just say hi.  Send whatever you want to

and I'll mention it on the show.  Also, don't feel that you are limited to sending me messages during the show.  That email address goes directly to me, so I'll get what you send me no matter when in the week you send it.

Now, here are three ways to tune into my show, or any show on ACB Radio Interactive.

Point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  You can also download the ACB Radio Tuner onto your PC and tune in that way.  Finally, if you have an iOs device, get the ACB Link app and tune in that way.  The tuner and app will give you access to all the streams on ACB Radio, and the ACB Link app also has good information about ACB in general.

So, get into a warm place, have that nice something to drink, and tune into Anything and Everything tonight starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time for three hours of who knows what.  If you don't want to be in a warm place to hear the show, then get out into the snow, build snowmen, make snow angels, and get into good snowball fights.  Whatever you do, just make sure you can hear the show.

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org