[Radio-announce] snacks, with me and Randy Rus-Snack on Hazelnuts! Homemade Checks Mix anyone? Popcorn?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jan 23 18:02:32 EST 2016

It’s almost Super Bowl Sunday!  Do you know how to gather people around you, to make yourself one of the most popular people at a gathering? Feed them some thing great to eat!

Randy makes popcorn, I make my addictive Checks Mix. We have a funny Sound Byte about braille actually!  There’s a hot Crab Dip recipe and the usual or unusual banter! Now what could be better than some great laughter and silliness on a Saturday night?

9:00 P.M. Eastern, http://acbradio.org/mainstream
By phone: 605 475-8130.

Subscribe to the podcast:
http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml

We’re happy to hear from those who have written to say you like our show.
Email us: hazelnuts at acbradio.org
Tweet us: @acbhazelnuts

Leave us voice-mail: 206-736-9301. What are you doing in that kitchen? We want to know! :-)
We reward you for sharing your cooking mistakes, (faux pas), and, your triumphs! We want to hear them! And, if you cook, make us a demo and send it to us!
Randy says “We will laugh at your mistakes.” I say, we will reinforce you for them.” In any case, you will know you have not failed. At the very worst, you’ve helped us all remember none of us is alone and we’re all in this game of life together!

Happy cooking!