[Radio-announce] Let's talk Singing: Reeces Peeces today at 10AM PDT on ACBRI

Shannon Reece iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Jan 25 10:21:58 EST 2016

Good morning!
After a hectic two weeks of me being sick and having company, I, Shannon, host of Reeces Peeces, will be back on ACB Radio Interactive at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, right aftre the Good Energy Mix. I need a bit of energy myself because I had chorus retreat this weekend. We’ll talk about that, ice cream, (chocolate of course), we might even do a bit of moving and dancing. You just never know. Join me on ACBRadio Intractive and let’s have some fun.
Shannon