[Radio-announce] Excuse Us..... One Moment Please .......the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive today!!

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 11:51:27 EST 2016

Hi friends,

Last week frozen pants – this week pickles. If you think real hard, you’ll remember that great moment at Woodstock where we all sang along about pickles. Well today, we’ll reminisce about that great moment and others on the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern?

Are you too young to remember Woodstock or it is ‘before your time’ – well lucky you!!! Woodstock is when we baby boomers were all wild-eyed hippies in the 60’s. Today, a little bit of something to rekindle those great moments from Woodstock and more………..

Congrats to Denver who solidly beat our New England Patriots. Will the Panthers destroy the Broncos? We shall see.

As we continue to nurse our wounds over the loss, the music tonight will be mostly mellow remembering and celebrating better moments.

Please text us during the show at 617-633-7947 with comments and requests. We love to hear from you.

Please join us live tonight at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can also listen with ACB’s new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

And stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight, Eastern.

Thanks for listening!!

Rick and Brian