[Radio-announce] Tonight on Main Menu for January 29, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:23:48 EST 2016

Hello listeners!

This show is all about time. First, we talk with Marco Miltenburg, the developer of the TimeBuzz app for Apple Watch, and what lead him to create the app. We get a brief demo of how the app works, also.

Next, I reflect on the old technology for keeping track of time and how it brought us to where we are today. I also give a brief overview of the Tissot Touch Silen-T Tactile Watch.

Randy comes in, afterward, with a demo on the Autochron, a clock that works similarly to the TimeBuzz app.

Finally, we end with some chat about apps that have gotten our attention or that have been updated. We give you info on joining the TeamTalk Beta team for iOS.

Enjoy the show!

--
Jason