[Radio-announce] Are you bored like I am regarding what's on TV tonight? Tune into Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 30 14:28:29 EST 2016

Hi all of you out there.

For me, tonight is boring in terms of what's on.  I know there's all sorts of content on TV to watch, but My favorite kind of programming is sports related, and there's not a lot going on tonight that I like.  There is NBA Basketball, but I don't follow that sport a great deal.  NHL Hockey is off for the All Star break, so that's out.  There is some College Basketball on, but I don't really follow the teams that are playing.  As for the NFL, Saturday Football is done for the year, and we've had some good games to follow in this year's playoffs, other than the twerpy Bungles totally blowing their game.  To top it off, I don't have a lot to report about what's coming up this week due to the Super Bowl not happening until next Sunday.  Sure, there's the Pro Bowl happening, but I find that boring.  In other words, to me, there's not much happening.  If you feel the same way that I do, tune into ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, U.S. time.  For three hours you'll hear this great show called Anything and Everything.  I'm your awesome DJ, Kevin Minor, and I try to entertain you.  You'll hear audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today (these are mainly music), I'll tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, have prayer requests, There will be sports mentioned (yes, stuff happened this past week), general chatter about what's on my mind, and we certainly can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

Feel free to email me with whatever you want.  This includes requests, prayer requests, general chatter, who you think will win the Super Bowl, facts about things that you think others out there might like to learn, recipes for a killer chili (beer cheese is preferred), and who knows what.  Send whatever you like to

and I'll put it on the air.  Even if it's nothing more than you saying hi, that's fine as well.  You'll have your ten seconds of worldwide fame by having your name mentioned.  Also, don't think you're limited to sending emails to me during the time I'm broadcasting.  The email address I listed goes straight to me, so I'll get it no matter when you send it, so if you think of that great request on Thursday night at 4:00 in the morning and you're afraid you'll forget it by the time I'm on again, have no fear.  Send it at that time and I'll get it.  After you send it, however, go back to bed.

To hear content on ACB Radio Interactive, you have several options.  You can use your browser of choice and go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  If you're using a Windows PC, download the ACB Radio Tuner and you can listen in that way.  Also, if you have an iOs device, get the ACB Link app and tune into ACB Radio as well.  The Tuner and the app give you access to all the ACB Radio streams, and the ACB Link app not only has ACB Radio content, but it also has general information about the ACB.  Whatever way you decide to tune in, make sure you listen to all the great content on all the ACB Radio streams.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time for another three hour edition of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY