[Radio-announce] Hazelnuts: A visit from Brian Charlson, talk about pasta, more popcorn, the usual banter...

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jan 30 20:16:35 EST 2016

	And we want you to join us! In an interview with Brian re Bay State Council for this month’s Affiliates In Action, he tells us about one of his funniest cooking mistakes, and about an interesting find re measurement of small amounts of liquid.

Randy and I are up to our usual silly ways. I give you another popcorn demo using the Stir Crazy and Lady Finger popcorn, making Kettle Corn. We talk about different kinds of pasta, creating pasta out of other ingredients… It’s another fun show that flies by quickly.

9:00 P.M. eastern
http://acbradio.org/mainstream
By phone: 605-475-8130

Send us voicemail: