[Radio-announce] the DJ is back in town!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 09:54:49 CEST 2016

Hey friends, I'm bac on the air!

Be sure to join me tonight, (live)! That's right, you heard correct live!
from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, and 4 pacific, for The Best
Of Yesterday and Today! After being away for two months, I'm finally
returning to the airwaves playing all your favorites from the 70s to the
present, and it all starts tonight. Now that its finally getting warmer, and
everyone is starting to play outside and party it up again, I believe that
some appropriate music is in order. I'm going to kick off the first hour
with some remix. If you have requests, please send them my way at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or call me on Skype at smiley-guy218. If you're not sure if you're in my
contact list or not, send me  contact request, and I'll gladly add you.
Point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>

and get ready to have a good time.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at