[Radio-announce] It's lively! Just right to start off this new week! And it's a GEM of a show! 11 AM EDT.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 6 09:38:14 CEST 2016

Don’t miss it! Not with new music! Did you hear child prodigy jazz pianist Joey Alexander on Sixty Minutes last night? Wow! His music will be on GEM today!

Did you ever hear the Lava song before Inside Out? Oh it is sweet!

These, and more.
http://acbradio.org/interactive 11:00 A.M. EDT.
605 475-8130.
Choose Interactive

Affiliates In Action, tonight! Wow! The second half of the convention overview with our Convention Mama, and wow, we’ve got ACB Students!!! Don’t you dare miss it! 10:00 PM EDT.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream
605 475-8130 choose Mainstream.

See you there and then.