[Radio-announce] Affiliates In Action! June, part 1, it's on now!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 6 22:19:43 CEST 2016

Please tune in, now, during a replay or catch the podcast.

this week, part 1, a continuation of the Convention overview with Janet Dickelman. Do you remember the nickname I gave her? I challenge you to use it at this year’s Convention.

I’m quite excited about the affiliate we have in this show. ACB Students, part 1 with ACB Students President Tiffany  Jolliff. I’m so proud of what they are doing. Let’s give our support to these ACB future leaders!!!

Next week, more with ACB Students. Oh, they are up to great plans for this year’s Convention.

Also next week, an interview Rick Morin did with Lane Waters, ACB Comptroller. Let’s show our appreciation for the many years of hard work Lane has done for ACB.

Affiliates In Action. 10:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Be sure to catch a replay or podcast.

And stick around for the GDUI Juno Report.

Happy listening.