[Radio-announce] You'll never guess who it is and what I'm doing.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 8 00:45:27 CEST 2016

Hi.

Aw, come on, take a wild guess.  That's right.  I can't sleep again, so I figured I'd entertain you with some good tunes and conversation on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'm going either as long as I can, or until around 7 a.m., when I have to leave for an appointment.  Keep me company and request something, or just say hi.  You can reach me either via email or Twitter.  My email address is

The Twitter handle is

@twerp65

To hear the show, aim your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the instructions to hear the stream.

Catch you this late night/early morning on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org