[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Our upcoming guest is truly one of a kind!

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Wed Jun 8 18:30:19 CEST 2016

Hi /Speaking Out for the Blind/ listeners,

My upcoming visually impaired guest is one of a kind!

WLS-TV in Chicago reports that Tom Perski is the Chicago Lighthouse’s
Visually Impaired Senior Vice-President for Rehabilitation.

The Chicago Lighthouse says that Tom oversees the Lighthouse’s Tools for
Living consumer products store, Assistive Technology Center, and
Veterans Affairs Distribution Program.

Tom has expanded sales and services through creating a new e-commerce
website featuring independent living and technology aids. He is also
going to tell us about a cool new miniature camera device for reading text.

Tom joins us to explain his journey to achieving this high rank. Tom
will also describe how he helps improve the lives of the Chicago
Lighthouse’s blind clients.

I welcome any of your own questions that you may have for this guest,
and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where
you’re from.

The deadline for submitting questions for Tom Perski is Tuesday June
14th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

/Speaking Out for the Blind/Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream