[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's is currently on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 8 21:19:48 CEST 2016

Hi.

You heard right.  It's that time of the week when I get out the sledge hammer and bust open the Rubik's Cube.  We'll remember that great decade of the 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  I have lots of good music, and we'll also discuss some 80's topics.  Of course your feedback is always welcome.  Send it via email to

or via Twitter to

@twerp65

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and have fun listening.

I'll be on until at least midnight, so join me for all the fun on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org