[Radio-announce] I'll be on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern with another Anything and Everything.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 11 20:35:54 CEST 2016

Hey everybody!

You heard right.  I've given permission to utterly mangle the ether with another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I play audio recordings of all sorts from the late 1800's through today.  I'll also tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, give local sports updates, prayer requests, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Of course your feedback is always welcome.  Send your requests and comments via email to

Or tweet me at the Twitter handle

@twerp65

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Oh yeah, some of you may want to tune into Mainstream for the cooking shows.  All right, guess you can do that, but if you do, be sure to tune into the on demand section of the web site to hear my stream.  If you don't,  I'll send Paterson, the flying doggie after you.  He's a real mean Lab.  He can lick anybody, he's so mean.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org