[Radio-announce] It's a GEM of an Affiliates In Action! ACB Students and Lane Waters?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 13 09:24:57 CEST 2016

What do you get when you mix Tiffany Jolliff, Min Ha, ACB Students and Lane
Waters?

You get a power packed Affiliates In Action, here to prime you for our ACB
National Convention, and then some.!

ACB Students ARE NOT serving breakfast this year! Do you know why? It's a
huge plus for ACB Students! They want to be there, attentive and respectful
to all those seated near them, so ACB business can be done without
disruption! This, from students? I think it speaks volumes about how far
this affiliate has come during this last year, with the leadership of
President Tiffany Jolliff. Do you know her? Do you know she's running for
the board?

All of the candidates can be viewed at:

http://acb.org/candidates16

Want to help support ACB Students in their walk this year? View their page
at:

http://acb.donorpages.com/2016ACBWalk/StudentSteppers/

And Lane Waters! Hear Rick Morin talk with Lane as Lane sets sailinto
partial retirement. Oh man! What a great interview! Lane, you will be hugely
missed! And we're not wanting you to go too far away! And, Rick tells us you
play the guitar! Wow! More about all of this tonight!

Affiliates In Action

10:00 P.M. EDT.

Followed by the GDUI Juno Report!

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

And yes, GEM, The Good Energy Mix is on this morning! It's packed with great
music and good energy for this new week! Hope you'll be there!

11:00 A.M. EDT.