[Radio-announce] It's that time again for the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 15 20:06:45 CEST 2016

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's me, Kevin Minor, inviting you to tune into the relatively new show on ACB Radio Interactive.  It's the Eclectic 80's, and it starts every Wednesday at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  For three hours I'll play tunes from this exciting decade, mention some of my memories, and, yes, sometimes we'll delve into current issues, but that's rare.  If you'd like to hear the show, aim and fire your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the instructions to listen.  Oh yeah, your requests and comments are always welcome.  Send 'em via email to

or use Twitter to

@twerp65

And I'll acknowledge them, and if it's a request, as long as I have it and it's suitable for radio I'll play it, and, by the way, I'm not as strict as many terrestrial stations.  I won't play anything extremely explicit, but I am a bit more lax than others.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive for the Eclectic 80's show!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org