[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Our upcoming guest is a President!

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Fri Jun 17 12:40:48 CEST 2016

Hi /Speaking Out for the Blind/ listeners,

My upcoming guest is a President! YES PRESIDENT!

She is Dr. Janet P. Szlyk, the President and Chief Executive Officer of
the Chicago Lighthouse in Illinois.

As a highly respected scientist and researcher in the low vision field,
Doctor Szlyk became the second woman to hold the highest position as the
Chicago Lighthouse’s CEO.

Doctor Szlyk has taken the Chicago Lighthouse to new heights, including
establishing call center enterprises, providing employment opportunities
to more than 400 blind, visually impaired, and disabled civilians and
veterans.

Dr. Szlyk tells us more about herself, the Lighthouse’s programs, and
the agency’s 110th anniversary.

I welcome any of your own questions that you may have for this guest,
and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where
you’re from.

The deadline for submitting questions for Dr. Szlyk is Friday June 24th
at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

/Speaking Out for the Blind/Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream