[Radio-announce] ACB Events is Here for You!

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sat Jun 18 19:19:20 CEST 2016

Good Evening all:

It gives me great pleasure to announce that a new podcast feed is available
from ACBRadio!

This feed is called ACB Events.

The feed contains archives of affiliate conventions and special events that
have been streamed on ACBRadio Live and Special Events.

So far the feed contains archives from Bay State, California, Iowa and
Florida.

We will be adding the National Braille Press meeting which will be streamed
on Tuesday June 21, 2016 at 6:00 PM eastern on ACBRadio Live Event.

And we will be adding archives from the 2016 ACB Conference and Convention.

You can subscribe to the feed with any podcast device by going to
http://acbradio.org/acb-events.xml.

The feed has been submitted to iTunes and should be available in their
database in a few days.

Happy listening.

Larry