[Radio-announce] I'm on ACB Radio Interactive with Anything and Everything. Tune in for the fun!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 18 21:06:43 CEST 2016

Hi there.

I'm currently on ACB Radio Interactive with Anything and Everything.  That's audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  I'll also tell you the weather, mention some sports, and there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  You can reach me either via email at

or on Twitter at

@twerp65

Catch you on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org