[Radio-announce] It's time for the Eclectic 80's again!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 22 20:26:23 CEST 2016

Hey dudes and dudettes!

It's that time of the week when I get on the internet and play you 80's tunes.  Basicly, if the music was heard on the radio and it was from the 80's, it's a pretty good chance I have it.  The show lasts for three hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  I enjoy this music, and songs bring back memories that I'll tell you about.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  If you can't hear the show live, it's available on demand, so listen when it's convenient to you.

Your requests are welcome either via email or Twitter.  Email me at

Or tweet me at

@twerp65

Catch you tonight in less than an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org