[Radio-announce] Be on pitch as with Uber you hitch and listen with ACB Link on this week's Main Menu

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:28:43 CEST 2016

Hi everyone!

OK, so my creativity is not quite on par with that of Jenine’s. So, let me explain the content of this week’s program. Smile.

First, Jenine wraps up a bit of conversation that I couldn’t fit onto last week’s show. She speaks with Jeff Bishop about the new features in the upcoming release of ACB Link and then demonstrates them. We were also delighted to find out that on both the ACB Radio site and on ACB Link, it is now possible to see what is currently playing before streaming is started.

Next, Shannon Reece joins us to demonstrate the iPitchPipe app she uses to help in her chorus.

Then, John Gunn presents the Loopback app for the Mac from Rogue Amoeba <http://www.rogueamoeba.com/>. If any of the previous apps I’ve used from Rogue Amoeba are any indication, it’s another great app. It is used to create virtual audio devices through which other audio can be routed.

Finally, Jenine returns to show us a bit about the Uber app and how it can be used in integration with other apps and services.

Main Menu airs every week on ACB Radio Mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream> beginning Friday night at 9PM Eastern, repeating every four hours until 5PM the following day. Grab it with any Internet-connected device, use the ACB Link iOS app, subscribe to the podcast, or pick up a phone and dial (605) 475-8130 at air time. E-mail us <mailto:mainmenu at acbradio.org> with feedback or suggestions or interact with us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/mainmenu>.

Thanks so much and enjoy the show!

Best regards,

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>