[Radio-announce] The Friday Night Free for All will be prerecorded for the next few weeks

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Fri Jun 24 18:10:38 CEST 2016

Hi all:

I will be running earlier archives of the Friday Night Free for All for the
next 3 weeks starting tonight.

I am still working on a lot of convention prep for ACBRadio so I won't be
able to do my show tonight.

My equipment will be going out in the next couple of days to Minneapolis in
preparation for ACBRadio coverage of this year's convention.

Enjoy the earlier shows and if you are going to convention I look forward to
seeing you there.

Larry