[Radio-announce] This week: Tiffany Jolliff On The Inside Track

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 27 04:38:25 CEST 2016

As I'm traveling to convention this week, Ann Sylvia will fill in for me
tomorrow on The good Energy Mix. "In The Quiet" will be a replay for the
next 2 weeks.

Tune in Wednesday night "On The Inside Track" as I talk with Tiffany
Jolliff, president of ACB Students and candidate for the ACB Board of
Directors. What a competent and tenacious young woman! I'm proud to have
gotten to know her.

"On The Inside Track"

Wednesday, 9:30 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone: 605 475-8130.

See you at Convention, or, may you enjoy listening on ACB Radio.