[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's show will be on tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 30 02:03:42 CEST 2016

Hi Dudes and dudettes!

Unlike Saturday night, I'm awake, so I'm all set to do the Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll remember some of the things that happened in the 80's.  I've been busily organizing tunes, so there's even more of a variety to choose from.  This got me to wonder what year, in my opinion, was the best music wise.  There's no wrong answer to this, but  For me I have one, and I'll tell you about it.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  Of course your thoughts and requests are always welcome.  You can reach me via email at

or tweet me on Twitter at

@twerp65

And I'll see what I can do.  If you miss the live broadcast, don't forget that you can hear the show on demand.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org