[Radio-announce] There's a new show on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Mar 2 18:51:39 EST 2016

Hi all.

Do you, like me, have good memories of the music of the 1980's?  If so, tune into ACB Radio Interactive for the premier broadcast of Eclectic 80's.  As the title says, if it's from the 80's, and radio played it, you may hear it.  In addition to the music, I'll also mention some of the memories I have of this great time in my life.  Tune in each week, because you never know what will come on.

The show airs live every Wednesday from 9 p.m. to midnight Eastern U.S. time, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.

If you want to contact me, you have two ways to do so.  You can use the email address

and send me a note.  If you want to interact with me during the show, use your favorite Twitter client to do so.  My twitter name is @twerp65, so use it well.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive for the Eclectic 80's show!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org