[Radio-announce] Hazelnuts: It's just nuts, tons of great info! Don't miss it! 9 EST. http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Mar 12 18:16:09 EST 2016

Can you believe we are still talking about popcorn? Well, randy went looking for what it would take to get that theater taste at home, and he found something. I just made it and wow, it passes Miss Desmond's high taste.

One of our listeners went searching for a pancake maker and voila, she found one. So, I got it and demoed it.

and, of course, unless we lost our voices, even if we lost our minds a long time ago, Randy and I bring lots of banter, and more tips. And wow, we bring a very different Sound Bite? Or is that Sound Byte?

Join us at 9:00 Eastern, catch a replay sometime during the night or day tomorrow, or find it as a podcast.

send us voice-mail:
206 736-9301.
Tweet us:
@ACBHazelnuts
And email us:
Hazelnuts at acbradio.org

Hey you just might want to make something good for breakfast, to get that getup-and-go step in your day as our clocks spring ahead one hour.

Weeeee at Hazelnuts, are ready to spring forward! Lots of great demos coming up! Larry's coming back to barbecue. I think he and Randy might have a grillin duo! Lol.

Enjoy the show!

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone