[Radio-announce] In The Quiet - Go to your room!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 22 18:11:08 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Are you exhausted, crazed, busier than you can describe? How about crabby?
Maybe it's just those other people you know. *grin*

If you answer 2 or more of these as a yes, *I can check "All of these"),
then, go to your room! Well, how about, just, find a place to join me "In
the Quiet." Phew! Has it been a day? Does it already feel like a week full
of Mondays?

Lets' enjoy some sweet, calming, soothing, relaxing, energy-balancing music!

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone:

605 475-8130.