[Radio-announce] Time to celebrate the fact that jesus is alive!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:39:14 EDT 2016

Hi everyone.

Well, Easter may be over, but we're going to take one more week on Worship
Unlimited to celebrate the fact that Jesus Christ is alive!  Most of the
songs will go along this theme, but as far as requests go, I'm happy to play
anything, as long as it's a Christian song. So why not email:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweet:

@Worshipunltd.

You can hear the show on ACB Radio Interactive between 2 and 5 pm Eastern!

---