[Radio-announce] Affiliates In Action: Let's talk Convention and the ACB Mini Mall!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 2 20:25:55 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

It's a packed show! Rick Morin introduces this show. Janet Dickelman talks about the ACB Convention tours! Wow, I'm not usually a tour person, but she got my interest! I gave Janet a nickname! Tune in to catch it!

Then Carla Ruschival gives us the inside scooop on ways the ACB Mini Mall is preparing for convention. Wow, cool luggage tags, T Shirts, larger mugs! I want some of everything!

I'm excited to have new voices helping with this show.

Janet will be back in June to tell us a whole lot more about the convention. In the meantime, there will likely be a part 2 this month with Friends In Art. I have a feeling that when I have any free time this year, I'll be hanging out in their suite.

Affiliates In Action is heard tonight, Monday, at 10:00 P.M. EDT., replaying periodically throughout the broadcast day.
Http://acbradio.org/mainstream
Find it in a couple of days as a podcast. check the ACB Radio website for details on how to find and hear our podcasts.
Hear it by phone:
605 475-8130.
And stick around after the show to hear another episode of the GDUI Juno Report!
 Our guide dogs and guide dog users are getting some long-overdue needed and deserved attention.
Good stuff.

Happy listening!

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone