[Radio-announce] It's another long Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat May 7 15:45:34 CEST 2016

Hi there.

I evidently do good enough broadcasting, because management has given the go ahead for me to do another long Anything and Everything.  The show starts at 6 p.m. today on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'll be playing good tunes, give you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle Joke of the Week.  Of course your requests are welcome.  You can either email them me to

or tweet me on Twitter to

@twerp65

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the links to hear the show.

I know that at 9 p.m. Eastern, Mainstream has some good cooking shows, and you may be tempted to tune in to hear them.  No problem.  You can listen on demand.  Go to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and choose today's date, May 7.

Catch you in a little over 2 hours.  Oh yeah, there's that little thing called the Kentucky Derby during the first hour of my show.  Again, that's why on demand broadcasting works, plus the race lasts only 2 minutes, so you can tune in right after it's over.

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org