[Radio-announce] It's another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed May 11 20:15:54 CEST 2016

Hi there.

It's that time of the week when I'm unleashed on the internet.  I play 80's music of all kinds.  This fun lasts for three hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'll have a guess what song some lyrics came from, and I'll mention other memories of this great decade.

To tune into the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the listen link.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  You can email them to

or you can tweet me at

@twerp65

And if I have it and it's fit for radio play I'll get it on the air.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org