[Radio-announce] The 80's are here!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed May 18 19:40:02 CEST 2016

Hi.

Well, figuratively they are.  It's me, your loveable host inviting you to tune into the Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.  If the song was played on the radio in the 1980's, and it's an 80's song, I probably have it.  I had to qualify that statement, because other decades were played on the radio during the 1980's.  The fun starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time, and it lasts for three hours.  To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen live.  If you miss the live airing, there's always the on demand feature of that site to hear past broadcasts.

Of course your requests are always welcome.  Send them via email to

or via Twitter to

@twerp65

And either one of those will reach me.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org