[Radio-announce] Is it Forget to Remember or Remember to Forget on today's Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu May 19 13:42:29 CEST 2016

Hello friends,

Today’s Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive will feature 3 hours of songs about forgetting paired with songs about remembering and memories. We hit the jackpot with this one!! We’ll end the show with a special 3 song set to lift your spirit.

Brian and Rick are hoping that the technical problems that have plagued them in the last two weeks will not recur tonight.                                                                                                                                                                               Our apologies and thanks for your patience.

The Yin Yang Show with Brian and Rick is broadcast live from the Man Cave in Watertown, MA each Thursday from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

In addition to the Yin Yang song pairings you will be treated to the zaniness that is the Yin Yang Show, where at least one belly laugh is guaranteed per show whenever Brian and Rick are together.

Please tune in to the Yin Yang Show today on ACBRI - 6 – 9 PM E. http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiZ2g2NHpuR2tQRGRPZ09WR1FKNWIxbHVLWUdBIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL2ludGVyYWN0aXZlXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiYzAyZjcyM2RhNzhlNGUyY2E2ZjIxYTQwNjhlMjc0MzNcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCIyMGRlMDQxZTk4NTM4ODlkODRlNDVhMTQzMDI4NTFlZWI2ZGYxNGQ3XCJdfSJ9> . Listen with the new iOS app, ACBLink from the App Store or by calling 605-475-8130. You can text us during the show at 617 633-7947.

And stay tuned after Yin Yang for one of the best shows on ACB Radio Interactive – Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 to midnight.

Past episodes of the Yin Yang show can be listened to via ACB Radio On Demand at http://acbradio.org/yinyang.

Thanks for listening

Rick Morin

Brian Charlson