[Radio-announce] I'm on ACB Radio Interactive with Eclectic 80's, or whatever you'd like to hear.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri May 20 00:14:14 CEST 2016

Hi.

Mr. Ensomnia is visiting me, so I figured I'd do an internet show.  The playlist that I have is 80's music, but you're welcome to request anything that I have.  Send your requests via email to

or use Twitter to

@twerp65

And if I have them and they're radio friendly I'll play them.  To listen, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen away.

Hope to hear from you, or if nothing else, enjoy what I'm playing.

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org