[Radio-announce] It's an Eclectic Knock on Corn program this week!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:29:18 CEST 2016

Hi everyone!
I can't believe that another week has gone by! Wow!
That means it's time for me to bring you another edition of the Knock
on Corn program on ACB Radio Interactive!
Today we will have a wide variety of music, ranging from country, to
polka, to a little bit in between.
Of course, all of your requests are welcomed!
You can email them durring the program to
tyler at acbradio.org
or you can tweet @tylerjuranek

Also, next week we will have a very special show lined up to bring in
the weekend! If you listened last week, you already know what the
plans are, but if you didn't, no worries! Tune in this week and find
out!
The fun all starts today at 12 P.M Eastern, lasting for two hours!
So why not join in the fun?
You can listen by going to http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
See you there!
Tyler Juranek