[Radio-announce] It's another show for me on ACB Radio Iteractive starting at 2 a.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri May 20 23:15:55 CEST 2016

Hi.

Mr. Ensomnia is rearing his ugly head, so rather than complain about it or just lie there and do nothing I've decided to do a broadcast on ACB Radio Interactive.  It will be mainly 80's music, but anything is welcome.  Send your requests via email to

or use Twitter to

@twerp65

And if I have the tunes and they're radio friendly I'll play 'em.

See you at 2 a.m. Eastern, 11 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in that way.

See you all later.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY