[Radio-announce] It's that time of the week for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, starting early.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat May 21 13:39:03 CEST 2016

Hey there out in internet land.

It's that time of the week when I'm unleashed on the air.  This is your loveable E.J. bringing you a fresh and new Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show has audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  Right now I'm focused mainly on the 1980's, so if you like that music, tune in.  If you don't particularly care for 80's music, send me a request via email to

or tweet me at

@twerp65

And I'll get your requests on.  After all, Interactive is part of our name, so interact with me.

On the show we will have the usual features.  Besides music there will be the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, some sports updates, what I've been up to, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

The show usually starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time, however, I have the go ahead from management to start early.  Therefore I will begin broadcasting at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  I'll be on for at least six hours, and if I feel up to it I'll go longer since we don't have live programming at that time.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen that way.  If you get hungry during the show, you can tune away from me at 9 p.m. Eastern for Cooking with the Hazel Nuts.  If you do that, however, don't forget about the on demand feature where you can hear past shows of not only me, but other Interactive hosts.  If you don't tune back when the cooking's done, I'll send Paterson, the flying doggie after you.  He's really mean, he'll lick anyone he meets, so just be warned.

Catch you tonight at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org