[Radio-announce] Want some good energy? Bring yours and leave with more!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 23 10:03:19 CEST 2016

Hi there!

It’s another new week! Can you believe this month is almost over?

I don’t know what I would do without good music and fun conversation to help me move along with the flow of life. How about you? The Good Energy Mix is in its ninth year! It continues to thrive because of the music and conversations that you add to, by showing up and reaching out. Yes! It’s the energy we each contribute, by showing up. We often receive what we contribute, and then some… So why not join? As the saying goes, “Come on in, the water’s fine!” We’re all in this together. Be it waters,  in which we’re swimming or treading, riding, or what some of us refer to as this “camping trip” of human experience.

And if you don’t like what you’re receiving on this trip, in these waters etc., then remember there are many ways to show up and participate. It matters that you show up, and, with a GEM of a show, tune in! :-)

11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
By phone: 605 475-8130.

Debbie Hazelton