[Radio-announce] tonight on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 25 11:04:05 CEST 2016

Be sure to join me tonight, (electronicly that is), from 7 to 9 pm Eastern,
6 central,  5 mountain, and 4 pacific, for yet another edition of The Best
Of Yesterday and Today. I'm working on getting my connection issues fixed.
There's a good chance, that I may be able to return to the air as early as
next week!  So, for now, point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>  and get
ready to have a good time.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive