[Radio-announce] Bet you can't guess who will be on ACB Radio Interactive at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific U.S. time

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat May 28 16:39:35 CEST 2016

Hi.

Come on, guess who'll be on today at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive?

All right, it's me, Paterson, the flying doggie.  I've always wanted to be on the air, and I finally have my chance.  I'll discuss my favorite dog food, tell you just how mean my person is, and other good stuff like that.  To give you an idea how mean Kevin, my person is, he insists that I should use the toilet.  Why should I, when grass is just as good, plus I can go outside totally naked, and Kevin can't...well he could, but these guys called the police would get him.  Maybe I should drag him outside to get them to come.  I hear they have this really friendly doggie.

All right, enough of the fun.  This is Kevin Minor, Paterson's owner, inviting you to tune into ACB Radio Interactive at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific U.S. time for Anything and Everything.  I'll play all kinds of good tunes for you, tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, talk about some sports, and there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  As usual, this will be a nice long show, going at least to midnight Eastern.  To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  You can use email to get them to me.  Send them to

or you can use Twitter.  Send 'em to

@twerp65

And I'll see what I can do to get them on the air.

Catch you at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific U.S. time for at least six hours of fun and excitement on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org