[Radio-announce] “Speaking Out for the Blind” welcomes “Eyes On Success’” very own Peter and Nancy Goodman Torpey

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Sun May 29 18:19:37 CEST 2016

“Eyes On Success” Hosts Peter and Nancy Goodman Torpey – Wed June 1st 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific

My upcoming guests are Peter and Nancy Goodman Torpey. You may know them best as the husband and wife producing and hosting team of the Eyes On Success show, airing every week right before this program here on ACB Radio Mainstream. But there are some things that you may not know about Pete and Nancy. They’ll tell us these things.

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to: http://acbradio.org/mainstream , and choose one of the links under “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream;” or call 605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. Show archive page is at http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind . Facebook page is at Speaking Out for the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutBlind (You may also access this at SpeakingOutfortheBlind). My new show email address is: speakout at acbradio.org .