[Radio-announce] Feed your soul, quench your thirst, In the Quiet

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 1 18:25:31 CEST 2016

Any time is good! For some, Tuesday is "In The Quiet Day" and a favorite
time of the week.

What could you do with a longer fuse, more "elasticity Of Spirit? What if
more brain cells were free from stress, able to respond more fully,
affording you the ability to make wiser choices? I see it around me, someone
going from not feeling well to feeling better. That's not just physical.
It's mind body and spirit.

There's something about music, peaceful music and positive suggestions that
can go such a long way to feeling good and even better!

And when two or more of us are together, something even greater than all of
us together, working for goodness sake is always possible.

Tune in for it live!

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Want it On Demand?

http://acbradio.org/quiet

(We suggest using a solid internet connection for best results.)In The Quiet
is now carried on five stations. See my blog for where and when.

And check out my site for other things I do.

http://debbiehazelton.com

Stay wrapped up and tucked in with good thoughts!