[Radio-announce] Fun with Numbers on today's Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive -from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E. Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 10:38:23 CEST 2016

Hi friends,

We'll have some fun with numbers on today's Rick's Picks show from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive. I'll play a certain song and a bunch
of songs thereafter will add up to or be evenly divisible into the number in
the first song I play. I know, I know, sounds a bit bizarre but it should be
fun! Also the usual mixture of the new and the old across a bunch of genres.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net
<mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net>  with any special requests. Feel free to
also text me at 617-633-7947 with any requests.

Please tune in today from 11 to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Thanks for listening and hope you enjoy!!

Rick Morin