[Radio-announce] If it isn't one thing, it's something else. No Eclectic 80's tonight.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 2 15:57:55 CEST 2016

Hi.

I had an unexpected appointment with my Dentist today.  He pulled a tooth, and it's hurting pretty badly.  Well, the tooth isn't hurting, it's gone, but where it was is hurting.  I've been given some good medicine for pain, and I don't think it's a good idea to mix it with broadcasting.  Therefore I won't be doing an Eclectic 80's show tonight.  I will definitely be back next week with a great show.

Just letting you all know.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY