[Radio-announce] On The Inside Track, Mel Scott from Blind Alive! http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Nov 2 21:43:40 CEST 2016

The show is on now, and you can catch it now and, on a replay as it replays several times tonight and tomorrow.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>
Mel Scott, owner/creator of Blind Alive!

What would motivate someone to begin a mission to empower those of us who are blind to nurture our bodies, to move and take charge of our bodies? What do people most often want to do when they see a blind person? “Here’s a chair…” “Let me put you somewhere…” By in large, we’re not taught to take charge of our bodies. Mel Scott is tenacious!

On The Inside Track
Defining Moments From There To Here

Check out a replay, if you’re not hearing it right now, and find it as a podcast on the ACB Link app.
And check out Blind Alive
http://blindalive.com <http://blindalive.com/>